Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a look below at the frequently asked questions. If you don't find what you're looking for you can always .
There are no reviews for Dunlopillo Soft As Down Walled Pillow.
Below are glossary terms for associated for the product - Dunlopillo Soft As Down Walled Pillow.
Latex is the ultimate in luxurious natural materials (but can be synthetic in other markets). Latex is actually found in more than 10% of flowering plants around the world. About 20,000 species from more than 40 families. The Latex used in the bedding industry is taken from sustainable sources. Latex is perfect for mattresses because it is soft, hypoallergenic, natural and moulds to the shape of the body.
Latex used in bedding also tends to be treated in such a way that it can be used by people who have Latex allergies! The technique used is to super heat the Latex unit, freeze it, super heat it and freeze it again. Once this process is complete, the harmful chemicals released can be chemically washed off, leaving it suitable for everyone. Latex is the material Memory Foam has tried to copy. Memory foam requires heat to mould to the shape of your body and can therefore become too warm for some. Latex does not require heat and is soft at any temperature. As a natural material which requires time and various processes to be extracted, Latex can be more expensive that its rival materials, but the comfort levels achieved are well worth it.
Every mattress we sell comes with at least a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, though most come with much longer guarantees. To find out what mattress warranty is included with your purchase, look out for the rosette on the top right corner of the mattress page. All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request. In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
- The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage.
- The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged.
- The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years - 40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase - 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.