Make 36 payments of £10.52.
18+, T&C apply, Credit subject to status.
Enjoy a 60 night sleep trial on this mattress
Not happy with your purchase? We’ll swap it for you. Full peace of mind that your next mattress will be perfect for you!
- Super Soft
- Medium Soft
- Medium Firm
- Extra Firm
- THIS ITEM IS NOW DISCONTINUED.
- Open Coil Springs.
- Luxury Fillings.
- Fibre Fillings, Cotton & Polyester.
- Luxury Damask Cover.
- Turnable Mattress.
- Headboard & Base Sold Separately.
- FREE 2-Man Delivery.
|Sleep Trial||14 Nights|
|Spring Type||Open Coil|
Read Highgrove Falcon Mattress Reviews. 0
Frequently Asked Questions - 0
Choose your delivery date at Checkout!
We deliver on the day of your choice.
Recycling of your old mattress can be chosen at the checkout.
Mattresses & Beds
2-3hr time window the day prior to delivery.
Delivery to the room of choice, unpack option can be chosen in checkout.
Pillows & smaller items
1hr delivery slot. Delivery to the door.
- Fibre Most mattresses will have layers of fillings under the surface to increase comfort and separate the spring units from the surface. The most common fillings used in mattresses are cotton, wool and polyester among others. Mattresses require fillings to create a soft surface tension on which to sleep. The fillings normally compliment the internal spring unit by adding comfort to the support offered (by the spring unit) The tension of the surface fillings can be tuned by the density in which they are packed as well as by the method in which they are bound together. Tufting results in a slightly firmer feel than quilting.
- Open Coil
An Open Coil spring unit is made from a continuous piece of wire. This wire can be made from various different gauges of wire, ending in differing firmnesses. The idea behind an Open Coil spring unit, or Continuous Springs as they are sometimes known, is that the spring unit can be made quickly, efficiently and therefore for little cost. Open Coil spring units tend to be the reserve of the entry level models on the market. However, some manufacturers have perfected the technique and the end result is extremely successful.
A single piece of wire will be placed in a machine, bent into coils. Each coil will be joined at the top, the bottom or both and the result is a spring unit made of one wire. The reason this works well, is that the springs can support one another and share any weight or pressure across the surface. Other methods of spring units include Twin Sprung or Pocket Sprung.
Orthopaedic mattresses are usually the firmest mattresses on the market. A common mistake made by those with back pain, is to assume that a firm Orthopaedic mattress will be the solution. Personal comfort and a correct diagnosis of the cause of the pain should always be saught before purchasing an Orthopaedic mattress.
Many brands have 'Ortho' mattresses. Terms used include 'Backcare' or 'Orthocare' and the theme is generally to produce a firmer feeling mattress. The idea is to create a mattress that the body can rest on without sinking in and bending the spine, causing pressure to build up. However, if a lighter person lays on a firmer mattress, they will find the spine will not align correctly as the loaded parts of the body (shoulders, hips etc) are not sitting correctly. For more information on the causes of back pain, click here or read about another solution in the Zoning description.
Tufting is a traditional and highly successful way of finishing a mattress surface. The end result makes the mattress appear to have dimples, or buttons dipping into the surface. This technique is designed to hold the surface materials together and to fix them to the core of the mattress to prevent the layers moving over time. A modern method is Spiral Tufting, which involves fixing the surface to the fillings and spring unit.
The actual tuft is usually made from a cotton felt material and is fastened by a cotton or wool chord to the spring unit, in most cases. A tufted mattress will normally have a firmer surface than a non-tufted/quilted surface. The reason for this is that the Tufting process actually holds the surface material and underlying fibre layers tightly together. This will create a tighter, firmer feel than a quilted mattress.
Every mattress we sell comes with at least a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, though most come with much longer guarantees. To find out what mattress warranty is included with your purchase, look out for the rosette on the top right corner of the mattress page. All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request. In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
- The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage.
- The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged.
- The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years - 40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase - 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.
Price Match Promise
If you find a better price, we will beat it by £5.
In the unlikely event that you find a price better than ours, worry not - we'll beat it!
This promise extends from pre-ordering right up to the day of delivery!
We watch our competitors prices and pride ourselves on being the most competitive online. Therefore, if you don't have the time to hunt around for the best price, order with us and we'll honour our price match promise until you have taken delivery of your order. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that you will take delivery as fast as possible, for the lowest price possible!
Also, we do genuinely like to know if our prices are being beaten, so please let us know!