Make 36 payments of £15.61.
18+, T&C apply, Credit subject to status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enjoy a 60 night sleep trial on this mattress
Not happy with your purchase? We’ll swap it for you. Full peace of mind that your next mattress will be perfect for you!
- Super Soft
- Medium Soft
- Medium Firm
- Extra Firm
- Made in UK.
- Top Seller!
- 2000 Pocket Springs.
- 7-Zoned Acupressure Pad.
- Reinforced Sidewalls.
- Memory Foam Surface.
- Temperature Control Treatment.
- Quilted Cover.
- Breathable Border.
- No Turn Mattress.
- Mattress Depth: 29cm approx.
- FREE 2-Man Delivery!.
|Sleep Trial||14 Nights|
|Spring Type||Pocket Sprung|
The Silentnight Mirapocket 2000 Mattress is our best-selling Silentnight Mattress. This superb mattress offers incredible support and comfort and does so effortlessly and at a superb price. The Mirapocket has temperature controlling properties and a luxuriously smooth surface.
The 2000 Pocket Springs at the core of this mattress offers excellent support, ensuring pressure points do not form, which prevents aches and pains. This spring unit is also Zoned, so specific areas of the mattress are designed to support specific areas of the body. The result of this is absolutely precise support at all times. The individual springs move up and down as weight is applied, and do so without being affected by the surrounding springs. The outcome of this is another level of accuracy and support.
The Mirapocket 2000 has a Purotex cooling cover material, which will add a final flourish of luxury. The surface fibres are designed to move heat and moisture away from the body, ensuring a comfortable temperature at all times. This cover material is also wonderfully tactile and soft, exactly what you'd expect from a luxury bed. The border of this mattress is breathable, which further adds to the cooling ability of the mattress, as air can move through the entire mattress with ease. The jewel of the Silentnight range.
Read Silentnight Mirapocket 2000 Mattress Reviews. 3
- Not as good as they used to beWe had Silentnight mattresses for many years, and so when it came to buying a new one, we chose Silentnight. The quality and value is NOT the same as it used to be. We were quite disappointed and have since purchased a Sealy mattress.Verified Buyer
- UnbelievableRecommended. Sorted my back out no end.Verified Buyer
- 1st class comfort!Had this bed for 3 weeks now and it doesn't disappoint, very comfortable. My next mattress were excellent but had a problem with the courier not taking the packaging away still waiting for a response on this matter!Verified Buyer
Frequently Asked Questions - 1
I am looking at purchasing the silentnight London Mattress and would like to know what your returns policy is? Thanks, Matthew
Choose your delivery date at Checkout!
We deliver on the day of your choice.
Recycling of your old mattress can be chosen at the checkout.
Mattresses & Beds
2-3hr time window the day prior to delivery.
Delivery to the room of choice, unpack option can be chosen in checkout.
Pillows & smaller items
1hr delivery slot. Delivery to the door.
Mattresses need to breathe. With the amount of fillings and areas of space within a mattress, they can quickly hold heat and moisture. Over time this can influence the way a mattress behaves and also effect the life span of a mattress.
Manufacturers have developed different ways of tackling the problem of Breathability in mattresses. Some brands have used vents to allow air to pass through the mattress. Some brands use state-of-the-art materials to cover the mattress, such as Coolmax or Outlast. Memory Foam has a reputation of storing heat and moisture, as foam requires heat to soften up.Memory Foam brands have overcome this problem by applying Coolmax and Outlast, they also use Open Cell technology. This technique is to simply allow the foam to settle with larger spaces between the foam cells. This allows heat and moisture to move freely without getting trapped.
Some mattresses are created in such a way that they do not require any additional Breathability methods. These mattresses are generally the entry level mattresses with Open Coil spring units and not a great deal of fillings.
Our deliveries are carried out by a small courier outfit called BJS Distribution. We use this company for all Double and Kingsize mattresses and Divan Beds. This service will see all goods taken to room of choice and unpacked, all packaging can be taken away for recycling (upon request). We use NIghtfreight for our smaller products (pillows and headboards etc). Delivery to the room of choice is free!
We operate a next day delivery service on all our stocked items. If you order before 13:00, you can receive you new mattress, bed, pillow or headboard the following day. Delivery is free!
Our couriers will speak with you to arrange a delivery timeslot, and also offer an hours notice within this timeframe. With smaller items, on Nightfreight's service, we offer 30mins notice ahead of arrival.
MyNextMattress is developing a new and unique solution to the Firmness scale accuracy. Not seen anywhere else in the World, we will be measuring the Firmness of all our mattresses precisely and in detail.
We are the only company in the Country that will actually measure the Firmness of a mattress and give a grading out of 10. We are always aware that choosing your next mattress can be a difficult and time consuming process, therefore we strive to give as much information as possible on every mattress we sell.
The way our system works is by applying weight to a mattress. We will apply weight gradually and measure the amount the mattress dips. The more weight, the more the mattress will 'sink'. We would then measure the distance the mattress dips and plot these measurements (weight and distance) on a graph. This graph can then be used to tell us the Firmness category the mattress fits into, 7 out of 10 for instance.
Our Firmness Device provides a central rod which we apply weights to, on the bottom end there is a disc which pushes into the mattress. The top of this rod supports the weights and will sink according to the 'give' in a mattress. We measure from this point.
As a result of this unique technique, it will be possible for you to shop by the firmness of a mattress, this is not possible anywhere else.
Put simply, Hypoallergenic materials do not cause the amount of irritation that non-hypoallergenic materials can. Hypoallergenic materials can still cause irritation in some cases, the chances of this are reduced greatly. People with severe allergies and asthma may still have problems with items called hypoallergenic, but the risk is greatly reduced.
Hypoallergenic materials do not omit the same particles and fibres as other non-hypoallergenic materials. These particles are to blame for causing irritation and discomfort and in some cases the irritation can be dangerous. The Hypoallergenic properties of these materials can be created by number of techniques. Some materials (Memory Foam or Latex) are naturally hypoallergenic, others have been chemically treated.
- Memory Foam
Memory Foam was invented by NASA in 1966. The idea was to improve the safety of aircraft cushions, but it was not long before th material was developed further and used in more and more products. Memory Foam is an open cell construction, which reacts to body heat and weight. The more heat applied, the softer the material gets. This, in turn, allows the weight applied to sink deeper. Memory Foam can be made at various densities to result in different tensions/firmnesses.
The crucial element of Memory Foam is that it softens and moulds to the body shape. This ability allows for very accurate contour support and weight distribution. This ability makes Memory Foam a desirable material for mattresses. Some mattresses are completely Memory Foam, perhaps using different layers of various densities. Some mattresses use Memory Foam to compliment a Spring Unit.
As Memory Foam requires heat to achieve its desired state, the heat is stored. Some people are not keen on Memory Foam as this heat can gradually build, resulting in a warm bed. However, this stereotype can be seen as outdated, as many manufacturers have solved the issue by applying new techniques to compliment the Foam. Techniques such as Outlast and Coolmax. Memory Foam is also Hypoallergenic and is therefore very popular with Asthma and Allergy sufferers.
- Quilted / Micro Quilted
Quilting is the stitching technique used to join or attach the mattress' surface layers of fibres to the surface material (the ticking). There are various different techniques which can be used to join these layers, but Quilting is common. Traditionally, Quilting offers a softer surface feel than Tufting as the layers are not held together so tightly. Also see Diamond Stitching or Micro Quilting for variations on Quilting.
Every mattress we sell comes with at least a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, though most come with much longer guarantees. To find out what mattress warranty is included with your purchase, look out for the rosette on the top right corner of the mattress page. All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request. In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
- The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage.
- The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged.
- The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years - 40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase - 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.
- Zoning The idea behind Zoning is to offer support where it is needed. The body has certain areas under pressure when lying flat. Zones are designed to split the mattress into sections and offer some areas more support than others. The end result will be a straight spine and pressure relieved. Some mattresses are split into 3 Zones, some into 5 Zones and some into 7 Zones and so on. The principle areas requiring support (and therefore their own individual Zones) are the head, shoulders, hips and feet. The spine should remain level as much as possible when lying on a mattress, therefore the areas with the most weight applied should be slightly firmer to allow for the extra loading. At the same time, the surrounding areas need to compensate for this and will not be as firm to allow the spine to remain straight. The Zoning may be created by simply adding more layers of fibres where needed, or a different type of spring in certain areas. In latex or foam mattresses, it is possible to vary the density of the foam or latex to create different tensions where required. Latex mattresses can also be sculpted in certain areas to remove latex and therefore make certain areas softer.
Price Match Promise
If you find a better price, we will beat it by £5.
In the unlikely event that you find a price better than ours, worry not - we'll beat it!
This promise extends from pre-ordering right up to the day of delivery!
We watch our competitors prices and pride ourselves on being the most competitive online. Therefore, if you don't have the time to hunt around for the best price, order with us and we'll honour our price match promise until you have taken delivery of your order. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that you will take delivery as fast as possible, for the lowest price possible!
Also, we do genuinely like to know if our prices are being beaten, so please let us know!