- Stunning Design.
- Deep Padded.
- 2 Large drawers.
- Sprung Slats.
- Delivered Flat Packed.
- Easy Assemble.
- FREE Delivery!
The Birlea Valentino bedstead is another example of why Birlea remain one of the most popular bed suppliers in the UK. This stunning design is as attractive as it is comfortable, thanks to the luxurious fabric and deep padding. The Valentino bedstead is a superb price and is made to a high standard, built to last for many years. Combining the style and quality with the wonderfully spacious storage at the foot end of this bed, it is easy to see why everyone here at MyNextMattress love this bed!
The detailing of this bedstead makes it stand out from the crowd and it will be the centrepiece of any bedroom it is in. The deep padded headboard is comfortable to lean against and the tufts are not only another flourish of style, but also ensure the fillings do not move around over time, further increasing the durability of this bed.
The Valentino has storage space large enough for bed linen, pillows or shoe boxes. This handy space is at the foot end of the bed, so you need not worry if you have bedside cabinets or other spacing constraints.
Delivered flat-packed in four boxes, this bedframe is easy to assemble and all tools are delivered too. We would estimate assembly for a novice would take less than 45mins.
Birlea have fitted sprung beech slats to this bed, meaning there is a bit more 'bounce' than normal. This feature also allows for air to flow freely through the mattress, keeping it cool and comfortable.
Double: 214 x 145 x 118cm
Kingsize: 225 x 159 x 118cm
Footboard Height: 35cm
Distance from floor to side rails: 5cm
Read Birlea Valentino Storage Bedstead Reviews. 1
- Looks Amazing!Looks amazing, the fabric is high quality and storage is an added bonus. Delivery was great and arrived on time.Verified Buyer
Frequently Asked Questions - 0
Choose your delivery date at Checkout!
We deliver on the day of your choice.
Recycling of your old mattress can be chosen at the checkout.
Mattresses & Beds
- 2-3hr time window the day prior to delivery.
- Live tracking & 30mins notice.
- Delivery to the room of choice, unpack option can be chosen in checkout.
Pillows & rolled mattresses
- 1hr delivery slot.
- Delivery to the door.
- Sprung Slats
Slats are the most common type of mattress support system used on bedsteads, and sprung slats a natural development of this design. A base with sprung slats features curved wooden slats, usually made of beech, which sit within the frame. The natural bounce of these gently curved slats means they will adjust to your profile where you exert the most pressure.
A bed larger than a single size will often have two rows of slats, each row is joined at either end. The join may be a screw, but is usually a plastic socket which the slat is slotted into (to allow flex and movement).
Sprung slatted bases tend to soften the feel of a mattress, so a traditional (non-sprung) slatted base will be the preferred option for those who like a firmer feel. The slats are curved upwards and flex as weight is applied.
Tufting is a traditional and highly successful way of finishing a mattress surface. The end result makes the mattress appear to have dimples, or buttons dipping into the surface. This technique is designed to hold the surface materials together and to fix them to the core of the mattress to prevent the layers moving over time. A modern method is Spiral Tufting, which involves fixing the surface to the fillings and spring unit.
The actual tuft is usually made from a cotton felt material and is fastened by a cotton or wool chord to the spring unit, in most cases. A tufted mattress will normally have a firmer surface than a non-tufted/quilted surface. The reason for this is that the Tufting process actually holds the surface material and underlying fibre layers tightly together. This will create a tighter, firmer feel than a quilted mattress.
This is the dimple like way of binding the various layers of the mattress together. A cord is fasted from the bottom of the mattress to the top, and held tightly in place.
Every mattress we sell comes with at least a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, though most come with much longer guarantees. To find out what mattress warranty is included with your purchase, look out for the rosette on the top right corner of the mattress page. All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request. In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
- The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage.
- The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged.
- The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years - 40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase - 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.
Customers also viewed these...
Price Match Promise
If you find a better price, we will beat it by £5.
In the unlikely event that you find a price better than ours, worry not - we'll beat it!
This promise extends from pre-ordering right up to the day of delivery!
We watch our competitors prices and pride ourselves on being the most competitive online. Therefore, if you don't have the time to hunt around for the best price, order with us and we'll honour our price match promise until you have taken delivery of your order. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that you will take delivery as fast as possible, for the lowest price possible!
Also, we do genuinely like to know if our prices are being beaten, so please let us know!