Just select the finance option on the checkout page or let the sales consultant know if you’re buying in our showrooms. Who is eligible to apply for online finance? To apply for finance, you must be over the age of 18, work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online finance to residents of Eire. Homemakers aren’t excluded from applying under their own names; however we will require the employment details of your spouse in order to process your application.
All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request.
In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage. The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged. The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection. The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic. We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you. The replacement item can be any item from our then current range. The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item. There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years-40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase-25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase- 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
- The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.