Make 36 payments of £11.11.
18+, T&C apply, Credit subject to status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enjoy a 60 night sleep trial on this mattress
Not happy with your purchase? We’ll swap it for you. Full peace of mind that your next mattress will be perfect for you!
- Incredible Comfort!
- Superb Value.
- Foam Springs.
- Pressure Relief.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Super Soft Cover.
- Removable, Washable Cover.
- 7cm Deep.
- FREE Delivery.
The remarkable Dormeo Octaspring technology is now available as a mattress topper! This unique design utilises current technology and blends it with age old bed knowledge. The combination of the 3D designed foam springs with the tried and tested method of 'pocket' springs results in a wonderful balance of support and comfort.
The Classic Topper boasts all the wonderful technology of an Octaspring mattress, but at a fraction of the price. This one layered topper is made to the very highest standards, and is designed to offer you a luxurious feel, which will compliment any mattress and refine the feel of your bed to your requirements.
This Dormeo Octaspring topper is 7cm deep and contains more than 20 rows of Octasprings, providing extra comfort and precise support. The Octasprings themselves are foam springs, which work independently from one another, as Pocket Springs do in other top mattresses, but these springs also offer the benefits of Memory Foam, moulding to the body's contours perfectly and effortlessly. These springs are designed in 3D, operating in both the vertical and horizontal. This design allows for incredible breathability, ensuring the topper remains cool and dry at all times.
This mattress topper does not require turning over, but does require rotating once per Season (more often in the first few months). The cover is a superb, tactile fabric that is incredibly comfortable. This cover is also removable and machine washable (30deg)!
Read Octaspring Body Zoned Mattress Topper Reviews. 0
Frequently Asked Questions - 2
Can you use a electric blanket
Does the octane ring topper come in king size thankyou
Choose your delivery date at Checkout!
We deliver on the day of your choice.
Recycling of your old mattress can be chosen at the checkout.
Mattresses & Beds
2-3hr time window the day prior to delivery.
Delivery to the room of choice, unpack option can be chosen in checkout.
Pillows & smaller items
1hr delivery slot. Delivery to the door.
Mattresses need to breathe. With the amount of fillings and areas of space within a mattress, they can quickly hold heat and moisture. Over time this can influence the way a mattress behaves and also effect the life span of a mattress.
Manufacturers have developed different ways of tackling the problem of Breathability in mattresses. Some brands have used vents to allow air to pass through the mattress. Some brands use state-of-the-art materials to cover the mattress, such as Coolmax or Outlast. Memory Foam has a reputation of storing heat and moisture, as foam requires heat to soften up.Memory Foam brands have overcome this problem by applying Coolmax and Outlast, they also use Open Cell technology. This technique is to simply allow the foam to settle with larger spaces between the foam cells. This allows heat and moisture to move freely without getting trapped.
Some mattresses are created in such a way that they do not require any additional Breathability methods. These mattresses are generally the entry level mattresses with Open Coil spring units and not a great deal of fillings.
MyNextMattress is developing a new and unique solution to the Firmness scale accuracy. Not seen anywhere else in the World, we will be measuring the Firmness of all our mattresses precisely and in detail.
We are the only company in the Country that will actually measure the Firmness of a mattress and give a grading out of 10. We are always aware that choosing your next mattress can be a difficult and time consuming process, therefore we strive to give as much information as possible on every mattress we sell.
The way our system works is by applying weight to a mattress. We will apply weight gradually and measure the amount the mattress dips. The more weight, the more the mattress will 'sink'. We would then measure the distance the mattress dips and plot these measurements (weight and distance) on a graph. This graph can then be used to tell us the Firmness category the mattress fits into, 7 out of 10 for instance.
Our Firmness Device provides a central rod which we apply weights to, on the bottom end there is a disc which pushes into the mattress. The top of this rod supports the weights and will sink according to the 'give' in a mattress. We measure from this point.
As a result of this unique technique, it will be possible for you to shop by the firmness of a mattress, this is not possible anywhere else.
Put simply, Hypoallergenic materials do not cause the amount of irritation that non-hypoallergenic materials can. Hypoallergenic materials can still cause irritation in some cases, the chances of this are reduced greatly. People with severe allergies and asthma may still have problems with items called hypoallergenic, but the risk is greatly reduced.
Hypoallergenic materials do not omit the same particles and fibres as other non-hypoallergenic materials. These particles are to blame for causing irritation and discomfort and in some cases the irritation can be dangerous. The Hypoallergenic properties of these materials can be created by number of techniques. Some materials (Memory Foam or Latex) are naturally hypoallergenic, others have been chemically treated.
- Pocket Sprung
Pocket Sprung units are an adaption of the traditional open coil/continuous spring unit. By placing each spring in its own individual 'pocket' (a fabric sock-like pouch), the spring is not joined to any other part of the mattress. The pocket that supports the spring is then joined to its neighbouring pockets and this effect creates a unique feel.
By creating a spring unit in this way, it allows the springs to move independently, rather than sharing the pressure with surrounding springs. This effect allows for much more accurate contour following and a more comfortable feel overall.
If you were to push your hand into a traditionally sprung mattress, the area around your hand would dip/sink too. With Pocket Springs, this sunken area is much more remote and therefore more accurately follows the contours of the pressure source. There are differences in the techniques used to create Pocket Springs, but more or less they remain the same.
- Pressure Points
Pressure Points are created in the body when lying on a mattress which is not suitable for a persons physique. The Pressure Points are caused by putting stresses through the body. When the spine is not aligned correctly (i.e, straight), it can cause pressure to build up in the back, hips or shoulders (etc).
When a bed is too soft, the body sinks in, causing certain areas to be under the strain of the rest of the body. When a mattress is too hard/firm, then the weight applied can cause the body to flex/bend in the opposite way - causing a similar problem. Hips, shoulders and so on, are requried to be sunken into the mattress slightly more than the surrounding areas, as they carry the weight. When this is not the case, the lower back may be bent to compensate. The ideal mattress is one which will keep the spine straight.
Every mattress we sell comes with at least a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, though most come with much longer guarantees. To find out what mattress warranty is included with your purchase, look out for the rosette on the top right corner of the mattress page. All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request. In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
- The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage.
- The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged.
- The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years - 40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase - 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.
- Zoning The idea behind Zoning is to offer support where it is needed. The body has certain areas under pressure when lying flat. Zones are designed to split the mattress into sections and offer some areas more support than others. The end result will be a straight spine and pressure relieved. Some mattresses are split into 3 Zones, some into 5 Zones and some into 7 Zones and so on. The principle areas requiring support (and therefore their own individual Zones) are the head, shoulders, hips and feet. The spine should remain level as much as possible when lying on a mattress, therefore the areas with the most weight applied should be slightly firmer to allow for the extra loading. At the same time, the surrounding areas need to compensate for this and will not be as firm to allow the spine to remain straight. The Zoning may be created by simply adding more layers of fibres where needed, or a different type of spring in certain areas. In latex or foam mattresses, it is possible to vary the density of the foam or latex to create different tensions where required. Latex mattresses can also be sculpted in certain areas to remove latex and therefore make certain areas softer.
Price Match Promise
If you find a better price, we will beat it by £5.
In the unlikely event that you find a price better than ours, worry not - we'll beat it!
This promise extends from pre-ordering right up to the day of delivery!
We watch our competitors prices and pride ourselves on being the most competitive online. Therefore, if you don't have the time to hunt around for the best price, order with us and we'll honour our price match promise until you have taken delivery of your order. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that you will take delivery as fast as possible, for the lowest price possible!
Also, we do genuinely like to know if our prices are being beaten, so please let us know!