Make 36 payments of £3.48.
18+, T&C apply, Credit subject to status.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Super Soft
- Medium Soft
- Medium Firm
- Extra Firm
- All Time Best Seller!
THIS ITEM IS NOW DISCONTINUED
TO SEE THE REPLACEMENT MODEL, CLICK HERE.
The Dunlopillo Super Comfort latex pillow is our best-selling pillow of all time and has been since their reintroduction several years ago. The latest specification of this all-time best seller is part of the Dunlopillo Signature Collection.
As one of our best selling items of all time, we have delivered thousands of Super Comfort Latex Pillows, and the majority of these are delivered to people who already have one! There is no greater testimonial than that.
The name of this pillow is not printed on the cover material nor the internal Latex core, so Super Comfort Pillows purchased over the years can be identified by the HG3 1JL (the Post Code of the former Dunlopillo factory) written on the small silk regulations label.
Is the Dunlopillo Super Comfort Pillow Right for Me?
This Dunlopillo latex pillow is designed to be used by those who sleep on their sides. This is one of the deeper pillows in the Dunlopillo range and therefore is intended to fill the void between head and mattress when sleeping on your side. This current model is slightly deeper than usual, so, you may prefer the shallower Serenity Deluxe Pillow.
Latex is not to be confused with Memory Foam. Memory Foam is slow to react and requires heat to mould to a shape, this results in a slow-moving pillow, which can also get uncomfortably warm. Latex is natural and does not require any heat to soften and is naturally very good at keeping cool and staying fresh. Dunlopillo has finished the Super Comfort Pillow with a smart material cover, which aids moisture and heat management.
We normally carry the Dunlopillo Super Comfort Latex Pillow in stock and can deliver to you on a next day service, free of charge. To see Dunlopillo Latex being poured into a mattress mould, click here.
Please Note: This pillow may have an odour for the first few days of use. This is to be expected and is caused by the fire retardant chemicals applied.
Read Dunlopillo Super Comfort Pillow Reviews. 19
- Do NOT buy this PillowThis pillow is 17cm+ thick. There is very little give so it is impossible for the average person to use it without getting a stiff neck. I have been so disappointed with this pillow, I have used a Dunlopillows for over 40 years but now I have purchased two Hypnos pillows for £25.Verified Buyer
- Amazing pillowAfter searching for years to find the "perfect pillow" I've finally found it
I've never slept so well it's so comfortable and supports your neck, head and shoulders it seriously is like sleeping on a cloud I'm just about to order another 1 for my husband
If your hesitating don't you won't be disappointedVerified Buyer
- Fantastic pillowI have been looking for this pillow for ages , I found the code on my old pillow and googled it and your shop came up thank goodness. Quick delivery , thank you !Verified Buyer
- Excellent quality!I've had a pair of these for years, and now have purchased another. Fully recommended!Verified Buyer
Frequently Asked Questions - 3
is the Dunlopillo Super Comfort latex pillow available for order? Lesley
Is this pillow the same as the Dunlopillo hg3 1jl pillow? I have a pillow I love with nothing written on it apart from that code, which looks like a Post Code?? Thanks. Paula
Hi, could you let me know the depth of the pillow, is the depth in the description correct? 16-18 CM
Choose your delivery date at Checkout!
We deliver on the day of your choice.
Recycling of your old mattress can be chosen at the checkout.
Mattresses & Beds
2-3hr time window the day prior to delivery.
Delivery to the room of choice, unpack option can be chosen in checkout.
Pillows & smaller items
1hr delivery slot. Delivery to the door.
Latex is the ultimate in luxurious natural materials (but can be synthetic in other markets). Latex is actually found in more than 10% of flowering plants around the world. About 20,000 species from more than 40 families. The Latex used in the bedding industry is taken from sustainable sources. Latex is perfect for mattresses because it is soft, hypoallergenic, natural and moulds to the shape of the body.
Latex used in bedding also tends to be treated in such a way that it can be used by people who have Latex allergies! The technique used is to super heat the Latex unit, freeze it, super heat it and freeze it again. Once this process is complete, the harmful chemicals released can be chemically washed off, leaving it suitable for everyone. Latex is the material Memory Foam has tried to copy. Memory foam requires heat to mould to the shape of your body and can therefore become too warm for some. Latex does not require heat and is soft at any temperature. As a natural material which requires time and various processes to be extracted, Latex can be more expensive that its rival materials, but the comfort levels achieved are well worth it.
Every mattress we sell comes with at least a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, though most come with much longer guarantees. To find out what mattress warranty is included with your purchase, look out for the rosette on the top right corner of the mattress page. All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request. In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
- The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage.
- The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged.
- The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years - 40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase - 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.
Price Match Promise
If you find a better price, we will beat it by £5.
In the unlikely event that you find a price better than ours, worry not - we'll beat it!
This promise extends from pre-ordering right up to the day of delivery!
We watch our competitors prices and pride ourselves on being the most competitive online. Therefore, if you don't have the time to hunt around for the best price, order with us and we'll honour our price match promise until you have taken delivery of your order. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that you will take delivery as fast as possible, for the lowest price possible!
Also, we do genuinely like to know if our prices are being beaten, so please let us know!