Frequently Asked Questions
- Super Soft
- Medium Soft
- Medium Firm
- Extra Firm
- 365 Night Sleep Trial.
- Hybrid Mattress.
- 100% Carbon Neutral.
- Hybrid Mattress.
- Pocket Springs.
- Cooling Technology.
- Memory Foam.
- Supportive Foundation Layer.
- Removable Washable Cover.
- Cooling Cover.
- Mattress Depth: 25cm.
- Forever Warranty.
- Free 2-Person Delivery.
|Max Slat Gap
|Yes (not offshore)
|Yes in checkout
The original Nectar mattress - the Nectar Hybrid - is an outstanding illustration of what a hybrid mattress can offer. Benefit from both luxurious memory foam and cutting-edge micro-springs for a restful sleep night after night.
This hybrid mattress boasts medium-support firmness and is a fantastic choice if you prefer to sleep on your side. Due to its composition this mattress cushions your shoulders and hips to promote a healthy spine alignment.
So what makes up the Nectar Hybrid mattress? A hybrid sleeping solution such as this one combines two types of mattresses - pocket spring and memory foam. Nectar's Hybrid Mattress has plush layers guaranteeing you a comfortable night's sleep. But since Nectar's aim is to also give you the right support, where and when it is needed, they've included a 7-Zone Supportive Base. This system offers different levels of support throughout the various zones of the mattress, ensuring that every part of your body gets the correct support.
To highlight the support of the base, Nectar has incorporated a layer of pressure-relieving memory foam created from 100% recycled foam. You can sleep well at night knowing that the plush comfort you enjoy comes from environmentally-friendly, repurposed materials.
The open-cell structure of the foam in the top layer of this mattress is specifically created to provide breathability, air circulation and regulate your body temperature. The cooling quilted cover soaks away extra heat encouraging cooler airflow and enhancing the temperature-regulating qualities of the other layers. The Nectar Hybrid mattress circulates cooler air as a result of your movement at night.
Purchasing a mattress online can be intimidating since you don't know if it will meet your requirements. Nectar's 365-night sleep trial allays this concern! You can test the Nectar Hybrid mattress for an entire year to determine whether it provides the right comfort and support for you.
Features and Benefits of the Nectar Hybrid Mattress
Washable Cooling Cover
Nectar’s cooling cover features heat-wicking fibres to provide a breathable, softer sleep experience than standard cotton covers.
Pressure Relieving Memory Foam
The revolutionary memory foam follows the shape of your body to deliver the right combination of comfort and support.
Dynamic Support Layer
This layer of permeable foam improves airflow, helping you keep your body temperature at a healthy level. Additionally, it offers more bounce and premium support.
Encapsulated Pocket Springs
Up to 600 pocket springs, each measuring 15 centimetres and individually wrapped, are encased in a support form to create a cushion that is breathable, responsive and offers great edge support.
Supportive Base Layer
Designed to provide you the best possible night's sleep by providing support from the springs exactly where you need it.
Positioning Base Material
A layer of anti-slip fabric on the underside of the mattress helps to keep it in place on your bed frame or divan base.
The Nectar Hybrid is a no-turn mattress, but regular rotation from head to toe will help extend the mattress's lifespan.
Weight and Dimensions*:
Dimensions: W 90cm (3ft) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 25cm (9.8")
Weight: 21 kg(46lbs)
Dimensions: W 120cm (4ft) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 25cm (9.8")
Weight: 30kgs (66lbs)
Dimensions: W 135cm (4ft6) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 25cm (9.8")
Weight: 32kgs (70lbs)
Dimensions:W 150cm (5ft) x L 200cm (6ft6) x D 25cm (9.8")
Weight: 37kgs (81 lbs)
Super King Size
Dimensions: W 180cm (6ft) x L 200cm (6ft6) x D 25cm (9.8")
Weight: 45kgs (99 lbs)
*W- Width x L- Length x D- Depth
Maximum User Weight Per Sleeping Side - 114.3kgs (18st)
Please note, if using this mattress with a bed frame, the distance between each slat can be no greater than 7cm.
You must unroll the mattress within 1 month of purchase to ensure it expands to its full flat size.
Read Nectar Hybrid Mattress Reviews. 7
- No riskI am so glad I found Nectar. I had been looking for a new mattress for months and was about to give up when I found this one. The 365 night sleep trial is the best thing ever because it allowed me to test out the mattress before committing to it. It's so comfortable and has helped me sleep better than ever before!Verified Buyer
- Long trial not neededI've been sleeping on it for a week now and have not had any problems whatsoever. The 365 Night Sleep Trial is also a great feature, as it allows me to try out the mattress without any risk or commitment.Verified Buyer
- Nice qualityIt's so comfortable, supportive and has the perfect balance of softness and firmness.Verified Buyer
- Good choiceI am so happy with my purchase of the Nectar Hybrid Mattress. I was looking for a mattress that would be comfortable and supportive, but also affordable. The 365 Night Sleep Trial is perfect for me because I can try it out for a year and if I don't like it, I can return it. The mattress is made of memory foam and pocket springs which makes it really comfortable to sleep on.Verified Buyer
Frequently Asked Questions - 4
Do you take away the old mattress if so is this free if not what is the cost
Is Nectar Hybrid a good mattress?
Does the Nectar Hybrid mattress come in a box?
Does a Nectar mattress get hot?
Choose your delivery date at Checkout!
We deliver on the day of your choice.
Recycling of your old mattress can be chosen at the checkout.
Mattresses & Beds
- 2-3hr time window the day prior to delivery.
- Live tracking & 30mins notice.
- Delivery to the room of choice, unpack option can be chosen in checkout.
Pillows & rolled mattresses
- 1hr delivery slot.
- Delivery to the door.
- Deep Quilting
Quilting is the stitching technique used to join or attach the mattress' surface layers of fibres to the surface material (the ticking). There are various different techniques which can be used to join these layers, but Quilting is common. Traditionally, Quilting offers a softer surface feel than Tufting as the layers are not held together so tightly. Also see Diamond Stitching or Micro Quilting for variations on Quilting.
- Memory Foam
Memory Foam was invented by NASA in 1966. The idea was to improve the safety of aircraft cushions, but it was not long before th material was developed further and used in more and more products. Memory Foam is an open cell construction, which reacts to body heat and weight. The more heat applied, the softer the material gets. This, in turn, allows the weight applied to sink deeper. Memory Foam can be made at various densities to result in different tensions/firmnesses.
The crucial element of Memory Foam is that it softens and moulds to the body shape. This ability allows for very accurate contour support and weight distribution. This ability makes Memory Foam a desirable material for mattresses. Some mattresses are completely Memory Foam, perhaps using different layers of various densities. Some mattresses use Memory Foam to compliment a Spring Unit.
As Memory Foam requires heat to achieve its desired state, the heat is stored. Some people are not keen on Memory Foam as this heat can gradually build, resulting in a warm bed. However, this stereotype can be seen as outdated, as many manufacturers have solved the issue by applying new techniques to compliment the Foam. Techniques such as Outlast and Coolmax. Memory Foam is also Hypoallergenic and is therefore very popular with Asthma and Allergy sufferers.
- Pressure Points
Pressure Points are created in the body when lying on a mattress which is not suitable for a persons physique. The Pressure Points are caused by putting stresses through the body. When the spine is not aligned correctly (i.e, straight), it can cause pressure to build up in the back, hips or shoulders (etc).
When a bed is too soft, the body sinks in, causing certain areas to be under the strain of the rest of the body. When a mattress is too hard/firm, then the weight applied can cause the body to flex/bend in the opposite way - causing a similar problem. Hips, shoulders and so on, are requried to be sunken into the mattress slightly more than the surrounding areas, as they carry the weight. When this is not the case, the lower back may be bent to compensate. The ideal mattress is one which will keep the spine straight.
Every mattress we sell comes with at least a 12 month manufacturers guarantee, though most come with much longer guarantees. To find out what mattress warranty is included with your purchase, look out for the rosette on the top right corner of the mattress page. All new goods are sold with a minimum 12-month manufacturers guarantee. Full details are available on request. In addition to the manufacturers guarantee MyNextMattress offers a limited extended mattress warranty. This warranty varies in length item by item. You must keep all your purchase records as they will be needed in the event of a claim. The warranty is applied as follows:
- The mattress warranty is against faults in manufacture, not wear and tear or damage.
- The mattress must always be used with a mattress protector, turned and cleaned as per the manufacturers instructions and must be unsoiled at the time that the claim is lodged.
- The claim must be registered with MyNextMattress by email or in writing. All details of the claim must be lodged with MyNextMattress by email or in writing.
If the claim is accepted the following process will apply:
- We will arrange to collect the goods and return them to us for inspection.
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse to collect items that are not packaged suitably or which is unhygienic.
- We may require pre payment for the costs of the collection in some circumstances.
- If we validate the claim we will contact you to arrange the replacement goods to be dispatched to you and delivered to you on a date that is convenient for you.
- The replacement item can be any item from our then current range.
- The difference in price from the warranty covered item is payable by you, along with the cost of collecting the original item.
There will be an allowance granted against the replacement item according to the following scale.
- If the claim is validated within the first two years - 40% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year three of the purchase -25% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year four of the purchase - 15% of the original price will be credited.
- If the claim is validated in year five or (if warranty is for longer than five years then any subsequent year up to the warranty period) -10% of the original price will be credited.
The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is only valid if approved by MyNextMattress. It should be considered as extra peace of mind in case of manufacturing defects that arise after the manufacturers mattress guarantee has expired. It should not be regarded as a guarantee that any item will last for any particular period of time, or as a guarantee against deterioration in performance. It is in addition to your statutory rights. There is no entitlement to a cash payment in lieu of the replacement. The replacement item must be at the same or higher price than the original.
Customers also viewed these...
- Octasmart Premium Hybrid Deluxe MattressRRP £1,069.99 Save £440.99 Now £629.00
Price Match Promise
If you find a better price, we will beat it by £5.
In the unlikely event that you find a price better than ours, worry not - we'll beat it!
This promise extends from pre-ordering right up to the day of delivery!
We watch our competitors prices and pride ourselves on being the most competitive online. Therefore, if you don't have the time to hunt around for the best price, order with us and we'll honour our price match promise until you have taken delivery of your order. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that you will take delivery as fast as possible, for the lowest price possible!
Also, we do genuinely like to know if our prices are being beaten, so please let us know!